Department – Digital & Social Team (DST)
Type of Recruitment – Internship – Part Time
Duration – 6 months
Work Type – Flexible Working / Work from Home
Apply – ONLY via Online Application System
Intake – Need Basis for Year 2023
Kodev is a Luxury Wilderness Camp located in Dutch Bay Island, Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka and we’re hiring Young Innovative Aspiring Individuals for our Digital & Social Team (DST).
We are looking for creative minds to join our Digital & Social Team in order to create outstanding creative content align with the Kodev brand. The ideal candidate would be: visionary with raw talent in need of practical experience in Digital & Social Media AND someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge in a high-profile Eco Adventure focused Luxury Tourism environment.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to build their portfolio and gain valuable experience regarding their content marketing skills. The candidate will need to be passionate about the Kodev brand and be a part of its journey, so it is advisable to do your research.
With the support of the team you will:
- Create content used for digital marketing through photography, videography and graphic design for the Kodev website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & LinkedIn and all other online and offline media we currently use for marketing.
- Assist in International and Sri Lankan Travel Influencers visits to Kodev.
- Help develop new ways of storytelling in the digital environment.
- Integrate content into communications and marketing campaigns, particularly around global travel events.
Personal Attributes & Skills
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic communicator with excellent oral and written skills – particularly able to assimilate complex information and explain it concisely.
- Your ability to deliver the highest quality communications products, at pace, will enable you to hit the ground running in this important role.
- You will be collaborative, confident, thoughtful and motivated to improve our Digital Strategy.
- You’ll be curious, creative, keen to explore new techniques and tools, and to try new approaches.
- The role will begin as an internship but there is a possibility for a full time role to the right person.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Opportunity to represent Kodev at International Travel Exhibitions.
- Luxury of being able to work from home – flexible working.
- Experience islander life at Kodev and to be part of local and International marketing & sales campaigns.
- Special discounts on adventure activities in Kalpitiya.