Kodev is dedicated to offer an atmosphere, which connects individuals with natural wilderness. Glamping accommodation designed to take guests away from modern urban distractions and direct them to the wilderness. We’re driven by environmentally conscious hospitality, sustainable conservation and empowerment of local communities.
Kodev is a project by Wild Ceylon Luxury, which promotes authentic luxury wilderness retreats Ceylon offers. Kalpitiya is not simply about sun, sea and sand. There is a whole other dimension to experience on the island, in the midst of its lush vegetation.
We are seeking a Trainee Housekeeper as a part of our Work Experience Programme. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to learn housekeeping skills and guest relationship management at Kodev.
- Hotel school qualification OR 6 months experience
- Age between 18 – 25
- COMMITMENT. We are committed to sustainable conservation to preserve and protect large tracts of wilderness for future generations
- QUALITY. We are driven by environmentally conscious hospitality to provide premium tailor-made service to our guests
- RESPECT. We respect and value our natural eco-system; we believe that nature can thrive itself and humans are depending on it
- TREAT. We treat our teammates, guests, local community and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company sponsored accommodation with food and beverages
- Salary increments based on performance
- Opportunity to enjoy Island Life
- Special discounts on adventure activities at Kalpitiya